Wordpress is the most popular CMS.
Don't spend a fortune on a web developer.I will teach you how to use WordPress CMS in developing a personal blog or a business site.Learn from an experience web developer on how to create a simple and clean website with free tools on the internet.Click Me!
Who will benefit from these WP live training :
1) Absolute beginners who are new to WordPress and starting from zero knowledge.
You can ask all your questions and quickly learn the basics and more.
2) Entrepreneurs & Startups who want to create & maintain WordPress sites that
ranks high in search engine. Save a lot of money by doing it yourself. Save your
much needed $$$ for your business capital.
3) Small Businesses with existing WordPress sites. Learn how to add contents,
edit pages and posts and create an updated look to your site using premium templates.
What I cover in a One to Two Day WordPress Bootcamp
Creating sub-domains and subcategories using the Admin Panel
2) WordPress Navigation Basics – Creating Pages, Categories, & Posts
3) Using the menu system versus page system – Navigation tips & visual layout
4) The power of tags in posts for SEO & Google searches.
5) WordPress categories versus wordpress tags .
6) The Power of Widgets – Modifying the look of your site using these amazing tools.
7) Selecting templates to create the feel and look for your website brand.
8) Installing images & graphics – Visual layout & html technique
9)WordPress Plugins – Make your site dynamic with the power of Plugins.
The top 12 plugins must have for your WordPress site.
10) Using Pixlr express ( free online photo editor ) instead of Photoshop to edit & resize photos.
2) Contact form plugins like Fast Secure Contact. Create unlimited forms to generate
more sales and business for your website.
3) SEO Basics for WordPress – Using dates, slugs, and settings menu.
Using Google Analytics plugin to analyze web traffic for marketing and sales strategy.
4) HTML/CSS Basics – Manipulating the look of free & premium templates
with this powerful tool. Changing fonts, colors, logo sizes, widgets & sidebars sizes.
5) Do’s and don’ts of WordPress CMS. Updating plugins is a good example.
6) Dissecting a site with Firebug Tool. How to make yourself more productive with this Firefox add-on.