Create a blog or simple website in a few hours using WordPress CMS
Learn how to blog. Your class is taught by a WordPress Developer & travel blogger
Workshop Dates : August 30 – Sept. 12, 2017 All workshops by appoinment.
Locations : DTLA ( Pershing Square ), Koreatown ( Caffe Bene )
Workshop Fees : $ 225 for the 4 hour Crash Course , $ 325 for a whole day WP bootcamp
Come attend my Full Day or Half- Day WordPress crash course for bloggers in Koreatown , LA. WordPress is in the top ranking for blogging tools. Got a story to share, a business to promote, or products tosell ? Then sign up for my blogging seminar for entrepreneurs, creative artists,and bloggers.
Next question will be : What do I need to attend this workshop ? All you need is a laptop computer with and a large notepad . If you have an existing WordPress site, I can modify to WP training for your needs.
Topics that I will cover in this workshop:
1) How to select a domain name ? Why do I need a registrar ?
2) Selecting a hosting plan to parked your WordPress site ?
Which hosting plans do I select ?
3) Why WordPress is your front end and Control Panel/ Hosting your back end ?
4) Installing WordPress in your hosting plan ? How its done ?
5) Web software geek talk ? Talk the talk, walk the walk.
6) Organizing content for your new WordPress site. The importance of planning ?
7) Anatomy of a WordPress site : Header, content, sidebar, footer menu, etc ?
8) Working with the WordPress dashboard. Finding your way around the admin panel.
9) Creating content in WP using posts and pages. The main differences.
10) Organizing your pages and posts using the menu system.
11) The importance of plugins for WordPress & how they are related to widgets.
12) Templates : How to select the right one for your site .