WordPress Crash Course in Brooklyn/Manhattan for Startups – Great intro class for beginners. Register here.Beginners also welcome
There is a better web builder than Squarespace or Wix. WordPress is the best. 74 Million Plus WordPress sites are out there in the world. We are talking about 27.5 % of all websites.
Dates available : December 26, 2017 – January 10, 2018 only
Workshop locations : Brooklyn Heights, Flat Iron District
I normally teach in a WIFI Coffee shop, a home office, or a company conference room. These classes are all by appointments and in person training for entrepreneurs, small business, & private individuals.
$ 600 for the 2 day workshop. Take the class a few days apart.
$ 325 for a One-Day Class. Discounts for 2 or more people. Max of 6 people per class.
$ 550 for two 5 hour WP mini-bootcamp. This is the most popular option.
For groups larger than 3 people, please send me an email to get a discounted rate.
Topics covered :
WordPress Bootcamp- Part 1
1) Installing WordPress using C-Panel ( through your hosting account )
Creating sub-domains and subcategories using the Admin Panel
2) WordPress Navigation Basics – Creating Pages, Categories, & Posts
3) Using the menu system versus page system – Navigation tips & visual layout
4) The power of tags and why you need them
5) WordPress categories versus WordPress tags
6) The Power of Widgets – Modifying the look of your site using these amazing tools.
7) Selecting templates to create the feel and look for your website brand. How to use theme options to make changes in design to the template ( font styles, widgets, color etc )
8) Installing images & graphics – Visual layout technique
WordPress Bootcamp- Part 2
1) WordPress Plugins – Make your site dynamic with the power of Plugins.
Plugins compatibility with WP premium themes. Plugins compatibility with latest WordPress software.
2) Using WordPress for Email campaigns.WP Campaign Monitor Plug-in
3) SEO Basics for WordPress – Using dates, slugs, and settings menu
4) HTML/CSS Basics – Manipulating the look of free & premium templates
with this powerful tool. Changing fonts, colors, logo sizes, widgets & sidebars sizes.
5) Do’s and don’ts of WordPress CMS. Updating plugins is a good example.
6) Dissecting a site with Firebug Tool. How to make yourself more productive with this Firefox add-on.