I will be back again in San Diego, California to teach a Blogging for profit or fun workshop.. In this full day Blogging bootcamp, you will learn how to create a simple site using WordPress 4.8 and a free template. Beginners are all welcome. You don’t have to know coding. All you need to bring to my WordPress Blogging Bootcamp is your laptop, a note pad, and an idea of what topic you want to write about. It can be a family blog, a shopping blog, a travel blog. etc. I will post more details later today.
Dates Available : Oct. 12 – 30, 2017. All WP training by appointment.
Workshop Locations : Mission Hills ( Gelato Vero ), Encinitas
Workshop Fee is $ 325 per person. This is a one-on-one workshop. $ 225 for a 5 hour crash course..Group classes by appointment. Special rates for groups
Topics covered in my Blogging Bootcamp:
1) How to select a domain for your new blog. Where to register domains ?
2) How to organize your blog content to create a site map or table of contents.
3) How to install your domain into a hosting account or free hosting accunt like WordPress.com
4) Creating content with posts and pages. Organizing content with menu system.
5) Working with widgets and plugins ( contact form, slide show )
6) Working with templates. Select the right templates to match your blog’s personality.